Raw Hair Crayford established 2012 is a continuously growing salon, we are always look to take the customer experience to the next level. At Raw we pride ourselves on excellence, innovation and growth. We have a structured career path and offer work in various departments such as styling, art team, education, management or becoming a franchisee. We want to ignite your passion which is why we offer continual training, appealing commission rates and a fantastic working environment.
Your manager at Raw will help support you every step of the way in your new career.
Requirements of a trainee hairdresser:
NO previous experience required
Good Customer Service Skills
Creative & up to date with trends
Look after clients
Providing exceptional customer service & build a rapport with clients
To be a team player
To assist hair stylists with the styling and colouring of client’s hair.
Learning the correct techniques for shampooing and conditioning client’s hair and carrying out head massages.
Learning about retail products and advising clients how to maintain salon professional hair at home.
Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
We ask that you keep up to date with the latest trends, techniques and hairdressing industry news, this will grow your personal knowledge.
– [ ] Various Career paths
– [ ] Discount on professional equipment
– [ ] Discounts locally
– [ ] Send a Stylist Scheme £300
– [ ] Up to 50% Commission on Professional Takings
– [ ] Continual training to support you with your development
– [ ] 35% Discount on retail products and weekly bonuses for achieving service and retail targets
– [ ] Competitions to win weekend breaks, cash prizes.
– [ ] Corporate Discounts: Local businesses.